Thanks for your interest in volunteering at Camp OAC.
We have a variety of volunteer positions that are available. The volunteer positions include:
- Junior Cabin Leaders, work alongside a senior cabin leader to assist with looking after campers.
- Program Assistant, work alongside the program team to assist with running various sessions.
- Kitchen Assistant, work alongside the kitchen team to assist with tasks such as meal prep, dishes and serving.
If you have any questions or concerns then please email the camp director at email@example.com.
- Camp nurse, qualified medical professionals to volunteer for a week of camp nursing over the summer.
If you are interested in the following position then please email the camp director
Frequently Asked Questions!
How do I become a volunteer at Camp OAC?
- Complete the application and then the camp director will be in touch.
When is the application deadline?
- We will accept applications until the end of June or until we have filled all available positions.
How many weeks do I need to volunteer?
- We ask that all volunteers are available for a minimum of 2 weeks.
How many volunteers do you require per week?
- We require approximetely 12 volunteers per week.
How will I know which weeks I am selected to volunteer?
- The camp director will send out a volunteer schedule once he has received availability from all of the potential volunteers.
Am I guaranteed a volunteer position once I apply?
- The camp will review your application and the director will reach out to confirm whether or not you are being accepted as a volunteer.
What is included with volunteering?
- All meals and accomodation at camp are included when volunteering.
What else do I need to do?
- All volunteers need to attend leadership training camp which is tentatively scheduled for June 29th to 30th. We also encourage all potential volunteers to attend spirit day which will be scheduled for a day in May. Details will be sent out in the next few weeks.