2020 Camp Schedule, Fees and Program Information
Registration will open on January 13th at 10am! We have worked dillegntly over the past few months to adjust our schedule to ensure that we can accomodate more campers than ever before.
A few things to note:
1. Our registration system will ask you to create an account if you don't already have one. This means more work this year but in future years, all you need to do is sign in and all the information will be saved from the previous year!
2. You can purchase merchandise directly in the registration process. Don't miss out on that cool Owaissi shirt or sweater!
3. Password release - Parents/Guardians will be asked to create a secret password with their camper. This password will be an extra layer of security for camper pick up.
4. Payment will be accepted directly through the registration process. The options for payment include credit card, e-check (pay directly from your bank account), and via cheque. Please note that e-check is basically like writing a cheque but it saves you from needing to mail it in. To pay by e-check, select online payment then click on e-check as the option.
5. All information can be updated directly in your own account. If an emergency contact or the pick up person changes, simply log into your account and change the info!
6. This year we have adjusted our pricing due to increased operational costs. We are committed to ensuring that all youth can have the experience of camp, check out our bursary page for more information. The first 100 registrants will receive $20 off using the code - Owaissi70 (it's case sensative)
7. As you register, you will see the option to donate to Camp Owaissi. Please consider making a donation if you are able to. This money will help to ensure that everyone can experience all that Camp Owaissi has to offer. As our costs increase, we are committed to ensuring that Camp Owaissi is affordable for everyone.
If you have any problems when registering, reach out to the director at [email protected]